2015 was an amazing year for movies. Here are some of the most popular movies that were released on DVD in 2015.
1. Jurassic World
This action-packed movie was a box office hit. It tells the story of a theme park where scientists have created dinosaurs that escape and run wild.
2. Furious 7
This movie is the seventh installment in the popular Furious action movie series. It was a box office smash and was the highest-grossing movie of 2015.
3. The Avengers: Age of Ultron
This sequel to the popular 2012 movie The Avengers was one of the most anticipated movies of 2015. It was a box office success and was praised by critics.
This live action retelling of the classic fairy tale was a box office hit. It stars Lily James as Cinderella and Richard Madden as the prince.
5. Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens
This movie is the seventh installment in the popular Star Wars science fiction movie series. It was a box office smash and was one of the most highly anticipated movies of 2015.
6. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2
This was the final movie in the popular Hunger Games movie series. It was a box office success and was praised by critics.
7. Pitch Perfect 2
This comedy sequel was a box office hit. It tells the story of a group of college students who compete in a singing competition.
8. The Martian
This science fiction movie was a box office success. It tells the story of an American astronaut who is stranded on Mars.
This was the first installment in the popular Ant-Man superhero movie series. It was a box office success and was praised by critics.
This animated movie was a box office smash. It tells the story of the Minions, a group of small, yellow creatures who work for Gru, the villain from the Despicable Me movie series.
What is a good movie to watch on DVD?
There are so many great movies to watch on DVD, it can be hard to choose. Here are a few suggestions to get you started.
If you’re looking for a comedy, “The Hangover” is a great choice. This movie is full of laugh-out-loud moments, and it’s sure to keep you entertained from start to finish.
If you’re in the mood for a heartwarming drama, “The Help” is a great option. This film tells the story of African-American maids working in white households in the early 1960s, and it’s sure to leave you with a warm feeling inside.
If you’re looking for an edge-of-your-seat thriller, “The Bourne Ultimatum” is a great choice. This movie is full of action and suspense, and it’s sure to keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
No matter what type of movie you’re in the mood for, there’s sure to be a great DVD to watch. So get out there and start browsing!
What films were out in 2016?
2016 was a great year for movies! Here is a list of some of the popular films that were released last year.
This action-packed film was a hit with audiences everywhere. It tells the story of a mercenary who is diagnosed with cancer and then undergoes a radical treatment that turns him into a superhuman.
2. Suicide Squad
This film follows a team of super villains who are tasked with saving the world. It was a box office success and received mixed reviews from critics.
3. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
This film marked the beginning of the DC Extended Universe. It tells the story of two of the most popular superheroes of all time, Batman and Superman.
4. Captain America: Civil War
This was the third installment in the Captain America series. It was one of the most successful films of 2016 and is considered by many to be one of the best superhero movies ever made.
5. The Jungle Book
This was a live action remake of the classic Disney movie. It was a huge success and made over $966 million at the box office.
This animated film tells the story of a rabbit who becomes the first rabbit police officer in the city of Zootopia. It was a critical and commercial success.
7. The Secret Life of Pets
This animated film tells the story of what pets do when their owners are away. It was a box office success and received mostly positive reviews from critics.
8. Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens
This was the seventh installment in the Star Wars saga. It was a box office success and received positive reviews from critics.
9. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
This was the first standalone Star Wars movie. It tells the story of how the rebels obtained the plans for the Death Star. It was a box office success and received mostly positive reviews from critics.
10. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
This was a prequel to the Harry Potter series. It tells the story of the author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Newt Scamander. It was a box office success and received mixed reviews from critics.
What films are out in 2018?
2018 is shaping up to be an exciting year for movies! Here is a list of some of the most anticipated films that are scheduled to be released this year.
1. Black Panther – This highly anticipated Marvel film tells the story of T’Challa, the Black Panther, who must protect his kingdom of Wakanda from enemies both inside and outside of his country.
2. Deadpool 2 – The Merc with a Mouth is back in this sequel to the smash hit Deadpool. This time, Deadpool must battle Cable, a powerful mutant from the future.
3. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The dinosaurs are back in this sequel to the 2015 blockbuster Jurassic World. This time, Owen and Claire must stop a group of scientists from resurrecting the deadly dinosaurs.
4. Solo: A Star Wars Story – This spinoff of the Star Wars franchise tells the story of Han Solo’s early adventures as a smuggler.
5. Incredibles 2 – The Parr family is back in this long-awaited sequel to the 2004 Pixar classic The Incredibles. This time, the family must battle a new villain who seeks to use their powers for evil.
6. Ocean’s 8 – This all-female spinoff of the Ocean’s Eleven franchise follows a group of criminals who team up to pull off a heist at the Met Gala.
7. Ant-Man and the Wasp – The pint-sized superhero returns in this sequel to the 2015 film Ant-Man. This time, Ant-Man must team up with the Wasp to stop a powerful enemy.
8. Mission: Impossible – Fallout – Ethan Hunt returns in this latest installment of theMission: Impossible franchise. This time, he must stop a group of terrorists from launching a nuclear attack.
9. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald – The second installment of the Fantastic Beasts franchise finds Newt Scamander battling the dark wizard Grindelwald.
10. A Quiet Place – This critically acclaimed thriller stars John Krasinski and Emily Blunt as a couple who must live in silence in order to protect their children from monsters that hunt by sound.
What came out 2015?
What came out in 2015? A lot of great things!
Some of the biggest releases of the year include the new Star Wars movie, The Force Awakens, the new Jurassic World movie, and the new Avengers movie, Age of Ultron.
Other popular movies released in 2015 include Cinderella, Ant-Man, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2, and Inside Out.
In terms of music, some of the biggest names to release new albums in 2015 include Adele, Justin Bieber, Drake, Taylor Swift, and One Direction.
Other popular releases include the new James Bond movie, Spectre, and the new Star Wars game, Battlefront.
There were also lots of great new TV shows released in 2015, including Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and House of Cards.
So what did you think of 2015? What were your favorite releases?
What are the most popular DVDs?
What are the most popular DVDs?
According to recent reports, the most popular DVD movies right now are “The Avengers,” “The Dark Knight Rises,” and “The Hunger Games.” These films have all been released in the past few years and have been incredibly successful both at the box office and with DVD sales.
“The Avengers” was released in 2012 and quickly became one of the highest-grossing movies of all time. The film was praised by critics for its high-quality action sequences and strong performances from the cast. “The Dark Knight Rises” was released in 2012 as well and was even more successful than its predecessor. “The Hunger Games” was released in 2012 as well, and it became the highest-grossing movie in the United States that year.
These three films are currently the most popular DVDs, but there are many other great films that are worth watching. Some other popular choices include “The Lord of the Rings” trilogy, “The Harry Potter” series, and “The Star Wars” saga. These films are all well-known and have been successful both commercially and with fans.
If you’re looking for a great movie to watch, any of these films would be a great choice. They’re all well-made and have received positive reviews from critics and fans alike. So if you’re looking for a good movie to watch, be sure to check out one of these popular DVDs.
What’s the best rated movie on Rotten Tomatoes?
What’s the best rated movie on Rotten Tomatoes?
According to the website, the best rated movie of all time is “The Shawshank Redemption,” with a rating of 99 percent.
The movie was released in 1994 and directed by Frank Darabont. It stars Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman.
The movie is about a man who is sent to prison for a crime he did not commit and how he adapts to life behind bars. The film was nominated for seven Academy Awards, including Best Picture, and won two.
Rotten Tomatoes has a Tomatometer score, which is a percentage of how many critics have given the movie a positive review. “The Shawshank Redemption” has a score of 99 percent, meaning that all of the critics who have reviewed the movie have given it a positive review.
Other top rated movies on Rotten Tomatoes include “The Godfather” (98 percent) and “The Godfather, Part II” (97 percent).
What films were out in 2017?
There were a lot of great films released in 2017! Here is a list of some of the most popular ones:
1. “Star Wars: The Last Jedi”
2. “Beauty and the Beast”
3. “Wonder Woman”
4. “Thor: Ragnarok”
5. “Justice League”
6. “The Fate of the Furious”
10. “The Dark Tower”